Hokowhitu School tries to keep additional expenses for families to a minimum, and many extracurricular activities are subsidised by fundraising from the PTA. However, you will occasionally need to make payments to the School, and we hope the following information will help make this process more convenient for you.
OUR ONLINE SCHOOL SHOP IS HERE!
This week is the launch of our Kindo online school shop… designed to make it easy for you to manage school payments and forms. More information is attached in the flyer.
Click on this link to visit our Kindo online school shop. You can always access it via our school website too.
You will need to select "Register" the first time.
- Enter in the Parent or caregiver information under the Account holder details section, and
- your Student details under the Member section. (if you have more than one student, click "Add new row")
- Please format Room Number as eg. TKP, TKW etc (you will be asked for Room number when you first order).
Once you have registered, you will only need your email and password to log on in future.
- You can make payments or purchases when it suits you… anytime, anywhere.
- You no longer have to rely on sending cash and forms with your children, looking up bank account numbers, amounts and details, or visiting the office. Just log in and click. Even small amounts can be paid quickly and securely through Kindo.
Cash, Cheque, or Eftpos
Cash, cheque, or eftpos payments can be made in person at the Office during school hours. Because of the fees involved, the School is unable to receive payments via credit card.
You are welcome to make any necessary payments using internet banking, but please ensure that the payment can be clearly identified:
|School account name
|| Hokowhitu School Board of Trustees
|School account number
|Details to appear on the school's statement
||Child's first and last names and reason for payment
You are also able to establish a family account, where you make a deposit that can then be used to pay for small expenses (such as extracurricular activities) as they arise during the year.