We are all excited about having the children back at school next Monday morning. There are some changes to ‘normal’,
just so we can be sure that we are prudently managing having the whole school back on site.
Please carefully read the document below for details, but in summary:
- The only entry onto school grounds before the 8.30 bell is for those registered with before or after school care.
Everyone else must wait (socially distanced) at the footpath area.
- We are trying to avoid having additional adults on site (of course New Entrant children may have ONE adult to
support them for their first days). Any adults entering buildings will be required to sign in at the office.
- We have developed different drop off/pick up zones for each kete - this helps with practising social distancing,
particularly among groups of adults.
- In releasing TKW and TKP students at 2.45pm we are trying to avoid some of the congestion at the gate at the end
of the day.
- There will be firm expectations around hygiene/hand washing and no tolerance around sick people being able to
be at school.
School communication app